My Little Blog

Sending my thoughts out into cyberspace to keep my sanity.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Third Operation

Just heard that Hunter's third operation will be this summer. Probably he will have his catherization at the begining and operation towards the end of summer right around his third birthday. I guess it is good to have it done when he is younger and won't remember it and when he is healthy, but I was hoping he would be bigger. His Boston cardiologist assured me that a few pounds don't really matter at this point. Hunter was under ten pounds for his first two operations. I just am not ready. I don't think I'll ever be, but it is something that has to be done. How do you explain that to a two year old? How do you expain why Mommy and Daddy are taking you to a place where you will be poked and proded and hurt all for your own good?