My Little Blog

Sending my thoughts out into cyberspace to keep my sanity.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Baby bottle cheese sandwich blog

I found the term that describes my blog. It is called a "cheese sandwich blog." The term was coined from all the people writing blogs using them as daily journal that only described their little bubble of a world. "Today I ate a cheese sandwich" etc.. and not commenting on the outside world. Well I figure there are enough people putting in their two cents about the world so who would really care about my opinion anyway? This blog is a record of my family life. I am printing it out and someday will give it to the kids when they grow up. I might also look back on it someday to remember what it was really like when the kids were little. Those baby books are really cute, but they don't tell you much except for dates of "firsts". So my blog isn't really a cheese sandwich blog, it's a baby bottle blog.