My Little Blog

Sending my thoughts out into cyberspace to keep my sanity.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentine's Day

Got a really cute picture of Weston taken with him all dressed up as a Cupid. I'm going to embarrass him with it when he is older and brings his girlfriends home :) If there are any relatives out there who haven't gotten a picture yet, it's in the mail. sorry.

Moms club had a party today. It was really cute. Hunter made a nice valentine for his Daddy and Grandparents. Weston just loved all the kids and was getting into everything. A little boy about one and a half pulled the fire alarm and we had to listen to the ear piercing screech for about 15 very long minutes before the volunteer firefighters came and turned it off. All the moms completely understood, but I bet they were all thinking the same thing I was "I'm glad that wasn't my kid" They get into enough mischief. I honestly feel better when I see other little troublemakers. Then you realize that your own kids are normal.

C and I didn't have much of a Valentine's day. Our water pump broke and had to be replaced. Luckily my very nice father-in-law and brother-in-law came to fix it for us today. I ended up making a decent meal and the two of us ate dinner at 9:30, but that's it. The night is still young. What am I doing on the computer????? .........................................