My Little Blog

Sending my thoughts out into cyberspace to keep my sanity.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Updates from the past couple of weeks

I haven't written in so long. We have been busy. It is hard to find time to myself especially at night. We have a night routine down and then I have to clean up from dinner and then I am exhasted. We have been very busy on the weekends as well. On March 11th we went to Boston Children's Museum with C's brother, his wife, and thier daughter. I think everyone had fun. Hunter loved the water, bubbles, balls, and the new wind pipes. Weston really liked the baby room and had a lot of fun crawling through the tunnel.

The next weekend we were supposed to go out for our anniversary We traveled up to C's parents after he got out of work and it was fairly late. Hunter was screaming and we couldn't calm him down. I think he was just so overtired. We had a busy week with playdates and stuff from the Moms club. I really couldn't leave him like that. He finally calmed down after an hour, but it was too late to go out then. At least we got to visit C's mom a little. My parents came over the next day and babysat and we went to Red Lobster because I was craving lobster. It was good. Not as good as the Inn, but good.

This weekend is Weston's birthday. We are having a party at a kiddie center. We just didn't want to have a lot of people here. I think the kids will like it. It looks like fun and no clean up !!!