My Little Blog

Sending my thoughts out into cyberspace to keep my sanity.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Beach

Our next event was the beach on Memorial Day. The kids were again really good. My parents babysat them on Saturday night and C and I went out to eat. We both had Lobster. It was soooooooo good. We hadn't been out alone since March so it was nice to get away for a few hours. We were supposed to go to the movies on Sunday, but I knew the kids wouldn't sleep and my mother was tired so I felt too guilty. We ended up renting a movie which was fine.

The kids liked the beach. Hunter loved the sand, but was scared of the water although by Monday he would go in up to his ankels. It was freezing. AJ dove right in and his skin was red. Kids don't notice these things as much as adults. Weston loved the ocean and was sitting at the edge laughing as the waves came up.

We also went to Old Orchard and the kids liked the arcades. We just walked around and played some games.